Laser hair removal in Chandigarh has become popular because of its speed and efficacy, although some of the efficacy is dependent upon the skill and experience of the laser operator, and the choice and availability of different laser technologies used for the procedure. At Dr. Naiya Bansal Skin Clinic this aspect is specially taken care of, as we use the best inline Laser Machines for Hair removal and we have an expertise of many years with hundreds of satisfied patients.
1. Coarse Hair Removal - Diode Laser: The delivery of high energy into the skin is the secret to efficient diode laser hair removal. It does not influence the surrounding tissues, the laser light is selectively absorbed by the melanin coverings and hair follicle. Some of the benefits of this method are permanent hair reduction technique, no adverse effects, pain-free treatment and relatively fast treatment. You must ask the pre and post instructions for the treatment from us properly.
2.Fine Hair Removal – IPL (Intense pulsed light): IPL is one of the treatments which is used to treat sun-damaged skin. IPL techniques are fabulous treatments to just clear away those sunspots that show up over time in the way of freckles or age spots as well as this technique is also used for hair removal. Fine hair are targeted very effectively with an intense pulsed dye laser treatment. Just like the diode hair removal treatment, an IPL treatment also requires multiple sessions at a gap of about of 4 weeks each .
3. Beard Shaping For Men: Beard shaping treatment is one of the latest technologies for shaping the beard where we can help you get that clean look in approximately 6 to 8 sessions. You can keep that beard all through the year. We use the best machine for the best results, so if you want clean look, then beard laser hair reduction is the ideal technique for you. Anyone looking for a permanent beard shaping must visit Dr.Naiya Bansal’s Clinic without wasting time.
4. Body Laser Hair Removal For Men And Women: Body hair is something that our body is blessed with a natural covering. But unwanted body hair or excessive body hair can be a source of embarrassment, foul body odor, recurrent skin infections, and cosmetic displease for many of us men and women alike. Being a cost-effective and permanent solution, full-body laser hair removal is getting very popular among young males and females. Who would like to spend thousands of bucks and waste multiple hours every 15 days to one month for a lifetime visiting salons, when one can easily opt for a permanent solution to those body hair by the fastest and painless advanced laser systems of today? At Dr. Naiya Bansal’s skin and laser clinic, we provide the fastest and most effective laser hair removal treatment in Chandigarh for the entire body at the most affordable prices. Within a few sessions, your skin starts feeling much smoother and you can notice a reduction in the density, thickness, and rate of growth of your hair..
5. Bikini line LHR: Almost every woman has to undergo those painful waxing sessions repeatedly over the sensitive pubic area , but with the laser hair removal treatment , one can safely get rid of those unwanted hair at such sensitive and private area of your body . within a few sessions, the hair growth starts getting softer and lesser and becomes almost negligible by the end of the treatment. The added advantages are a smoother skin, painless experience and freedom from the harmful affects of repeated waxing over such soft and intimate body area.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL FAQS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Like any other advanced beauty treatment, when it comes to laser hair removal, it's important to do your research. We answer some of the most common questions about laser hair removal.
At Dr. Naiya Bansal Skin and Laser Clinic, we aim to make every treatment as simple and accessible as we can – so if you're thinking about getting permanent hair removal, we're here for you.From how many sessions you need, to how much laser hair removal costs, we've answered some of the most common questions below.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Laser hair removal works by passing a light beam through the unwanted hair area which is then absorbed by the pigment (colour) within the hair shaft and hair follicle. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin (hair follicles/Hair Roots) that produce Hair. This damage to hair follicles inhibits or delays future hair growth permanently.WHAT HAPPENS DURING LASER HAIR REMOVAL SESSION?
The laser treatment will take place in a room set up specifically for laser treatments before the treatment, the area to be treated will be cleaned and prepared by removing any surface hair growth by using a medical razor or a trimmer. Your doctor or laser technician can apply some ice packs over the area depending upon the requirement, your sensitivity, or the texture of your hair before starting the procedure. Once prepared, the entire targeted area is covered sub with multiple passes of laser beams. Many patients say that the laser pulses feel like warm pinpricks or a rubber band being snapped against the skin.
Treatment time depends on the size of the area being treated. Treating the upper lip takes minutes. If you are having a large area like the back or legs treated, your treatment may last more than an hour.
At Our Centre, all of our clinic staff are highly professional and experienced and have been trained extensively, so they can perform the treatment quickly and efficiently – it’ll be over in no time!
Most people describe the treatment as a little uncomfortable rather than painful. The level of discomfort varies between individuals and the different areas being treated. Some people feel nothing, some feel a heat sensation, and some have likened the sensation to mild stinging or the flicking of a rubber band. At Dr. Naiya Bansal’s skin clinic we use the latest, painless, and fastest diode laser system based on SHR technology.WHAT MUST I DO AFTER GETTING LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
After laser hair removal, you should:
- 1. Avoid direct sunlight to your treated skin.
- 2. Strong and heavy makeup/ chemicals for few days.
- 3. Follow dermatologist’s after-care instructions.
You will see some redness and swelling after treatment. This often looks like a mild sunburn. Applying a cool compress can help reduce your discomfort. Most people return to their everyday activities immediately after the laser session.HOW MANY SESSIONS DO YOU NEED BEFORE THE HAIR DOESN'T GROW BACK AT ALL?
For best results, we recommend having a course of treatments (usually between 6-8 sittings) on our laser hair removal plan to achieve permanent results. Our Laser Hair Removal Packages give you a treatment schedule and comes with an easy payment plan option.WHERE CAN YOU HAVE LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
We treat the following areas with laser hair removal:
- • Face
- • Neck
- • Chest
- • Arms
- • Underarms
- • Back
- • Legs
- • Stomach
- • Bikini line
- • Full body
- • Beard shaping
- • Eyebrow shaping
These treatments are typically performed around 4-6 weeks apart to allow us to target as many hairs as possible throughout the hair growth cycle. It's also important not to wax or epilate in between treatments - but shaving is fine!HOW MANY SESSIONS DO YOU NEED?
For best results, we recommend having 6-8 treatments sittings depending upon your skin type.HOW LONG DOES THE EFFECT LASTS?
Results vary from person to person, and hormonal changes can affect hair growth as well, but we expect long-term results. After the treatment hair re-growth if any is negligible and only very thin and fine hair may regrow that too after many years. You may need to get maintenance sittings depending upon the assessment of your hormonal and health profile by your dermatologist.
This varies depending on the size of the area being treated. At Dr. Naiya Bansal’s Skin and laser clinic, we assure to provide the most affordable laser hair removal in Chandigarh, but you can get a more accurate quote at your consultation. We also provide special treatment packages and bundles to help patients save more on multiple treatment plans and receive treatment on multiple parts of the body. Heavy discounts are available on booking full packages and payments are too made in easy instalments.DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL SAVE PATIENTS MONEY?
Laser hair removal saves patients time, pain, and money. Laser hair removal’s initial cost might look more but when compared to years of monthly waxing expenses, the Lase Hair Removal is much cheaper. One study recently published has shown it to be 1/3rd cheaper than years of waxing treatment. More so you will be free of frequent visits to beauty parlours for waxing, saving your time and money and also the pain of each waxing session.
So, over all Laser Hair Removal is highly cost effective, fast, long lasting, safe and pain free method to get rid of your unwanted body hair.IS LASER SUITABLE WITH PCOD?
If you have Polycystic Ovary Disease (PCOD) and are interested in treating it with laser hair removal, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the treatment and possible results before starting the treatment. PCOD is a disease in which there is hormonal imbalance in your body which leads to excessive facial and body hair.Many patients with PCOD achieve excellent results from laser hair removal treatment, and thus significantly improve their self-confidence. Although the results are highly successful, and often life-changing, patients with PCOD will need to have the maintenance session regularly as the hormonal imbalance in the body leads to hair regrowth.
We highly recommend Laser hair removal treatment for patients of PCOD as it helps in the overall personality development of patients by enhancing their self-confidence as they get rid of their unwanted facial and body hair. We also recommend them to continue getting treatment from an expert gynaecologist for treatment of the primary disease (PCOD) and hormonal imbalance in their body.Before starting on a laser hair removal program, you’ll have an expert consultation by Dr. Naiya Bansal to ensure if you’re a suitable candidate for the treatment.
Before starting on a laser hair removal programme, you’ll have an expert consultation by Dr Naiya Bansal to ensure if you’re a suitable candidate for the treatment.I AM PHOTO SENSITIVE. IS LASER STILL A GOOD/SAFE OPTION?
Any complex medical situations require individual care and assessment. Dr. Naiya Bansal has vast experience to determine whether the treatment would be suitable for you or not. We recommend coming in for a consultation to learn more about the treatment of laser hair removal in Chandigarh and learn more about what your options are