Its the most advanced medifacial done with a medical-grade hydradermabrasion device that carries out a patented three-part regimen — cleansing, exfoliating, followed by infusion of the skin with selective serums. This magical 40- to 60-minute treatment would tackle everything from dehydration to discoloration, aging to acne, and uneven skin texture. It’s also sometimes called “hydradermabrasion” because it involves microdermabrasion-like exfoliation coupled with hydrating effect of water and various antioxidant and hydrating serums.
It’s a three-step process, which works to deep-clean, exfoliate, and hydrate our skin. This professional procedure may help treat a variety of skin conditions like acne, dull skin, blackheads, excessive oily skin, dryness, and fine lines.
The noninvasive procedure is similar in principle to a regular facial you might get from a spa but is said to provide more dramatic results. This is achieved by a mechanized handpiece used on your skin to deeply clean and exfoliate while delivering serums customized to your skin type.
- Improves overall skin tone.
- Improves the texture and appearance of the skin.
- Removes the dirt, debris and bacteria
- Reduces blackheads and acne formation.
- Allows deep cleansing and hydration of the skin.
- Gives an instant glow and radiance to the skin.
- Improves fine lines and wrinkle if taken regularly.
There is absolutely no side effect or complication of a hydrafacial procedure.s
The procedure can be taken during office hours with no major precautions or post care instructions other than observing little sunprotection as is valid for all the cosmetic procedures.
During treatment one might feel a little sandpaper kind of feeling or you may feel light pressure from the wand during the procedure, but unlike other cosmetic treatments, the HydraFacial never really causes pain or redness.How does HydraFacial treatment work?
A HydraFacial is performed by either a licensed aesthetician or a dermatologist. The procedure is completed in three parts:
- Your provider uses a vortex-like handpiece against your skin to help clear away dirt and oil from deep in your pores. They also use a peeling agent like glycolic acid, salicylic acid or hyaluronic acid diluted in water to help exfoliate and resurface your skin.
- Your provider uses a vacuum-like attachment on the wand to help extract debris from your pores.
- Your therapist uses a pen-like attachment to apply moisturizing serums like a vitamin C serum with or without other antioxidant or hydrating serums based on hyaluronic acid and peptides depending upon the requirement of your skin.
Immediately after a HydraFacial, you will notice much smoother and radiant skin, possibly with a more even skin tone. The results are said to be noticeable immediately, without any visible signs of irritation.Aftercare
Each HydraFacial session takes less than an hour, and no downtime is required. Unlike with harsher procedures like chemical peels, you can resume your normal activities right away.
While you shouldn’t experience any redness or peeling after your session, it’s still best to avoid exfoliating treatments for the first couple of days after a HydraFacial.
The frequency of HydraFacial sessions depends on your skin type and your doctor’s analysis of your skin. Commonly its advised to take a session one every 4 weeks or like a pre red carpet procedure where you need an immediate radiance and clearer skin.