Healthy and full hair create a positive image of our personality.
In the present era of a busy stressful and unhealthy lifestyle, issues related to hair such as hair fall, hair loss , hair thinning, premature greying and baldness are rising at an alarming rate. The problem is not limited to men only, but can equally affect women also of all the age groups.
A right hair solution taken at a right time is very critical to tackling these hair related issues which ensure good clinical outcomes.
At Dr. Naiya Bansal’s clinic, we provide the most advanced and result oriented solutions for all your hair related problems under one roof.
Mesotherapy For Hair Regrowth:
Mesotherapy is a new treatment, which is used to the treat hair loss problem of both men and women. The therapy is undoubtedly an alternate way to restore lost
hair by injecting vitamins, proteins and other essential nutrients so to restore the hormonal balance into the mesoderm of the scalp. As a result, cell metabolism starts growing again and helps the hair follicles to create long, dense and strong hair.
Mesotherapy treatment process involves the technique of injecting healthy nutrients into the mesoderm (a thick layer under the epidermis), which serves as a link between scalp and hair root. However, this treatment process is to be done with the help of special injection, which inserts rich liquid nutrient via a pin pricking process in every part of the bald skin area. As a result, the maximum absorption of the nutrients by the hair follicles assures the scalp to have a proper blood circulation and hormone balance, which helps in boosting and regrowth of hair. The treatment is virtually a painless therapy and quite safe when done by experts or dermatologist. The treatment doesn’t require any surgery or anesthesia. There is also no need for dressing and after the treatment, a patient can easily go back to work.
- A major benefit of Mesotherapy Treatment, is that the results are quite impressive, which rejuvenate the scalp skin using essential nutrients, vitamins (which are injected in the bald area of a patient) and helps in regrowth of hair.
- Being a non-invasive, Mesotherapy hair Treatment is almost painless.
- There is no significant downtime required for this treatment. You can easily get back to your regular work schedule instantly after this treatment.
- The results of this Mesotherapy Treatment is quite impressive. A patient will quickly and easily get rid of baldness problem, partially as well as completely.
- This process is much cheaper than the surgical method.
- Apart from, the treatment doesn't require any surgery.
Mesotherapy treatment for hair loss hardly required 10 to 15 sessions, which can be conducted within the gap of a 1 week time or maybe 1 or 2 days, depending upon the condition and area to be treated for hair loss.
PRP Therapy For Hair loss and hair Regrowth
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for Hair Loss is the latest trend in hair regrowth and hair loss treatment. PRP therapy for hair loss is becoming more and more common and is equally popular amongst men and women by proving to be effective in reducing the hair loss when done correctly. Many user experiences have noted good results and the popularity of the procedure is growing rapidly.
PRP for hair loss is a non-surgical procedure that utilizes the stem cells and growth factors derived from the patient’s own blood components to trigger the growth of hair from resting or miniaturized hair follicles.
A PRP is rich in the following growth factors:
- Platelet-derived growth factor
- Transforming growth factor
- Insulin-like growth factor 1
- Vascular endothelial growth factor
- Keratinocyte growth factor
All the above have a positive impact on the growth of hair. Platelets stimulate the healing of wounds and cellular repair and when placed inside the scalp it seems to be able to repair areas of hair loss
A PRP procedure is generally performed in 3 simple steps:
- Firstly the patients blood sample is withdrawn in specialized tubes.
- The blood sample is run in a centrifuge machine in the set up itself at predetermined settings to separate the PRP from rest of the blood.
- This PRP is then injected back into the patients scalp using very fine multiple injections or with the aid of microneedling devices.
This therapy is mostly used as a growth stimulant hair growth procedure and typically requires minimum 3 to 4 procedures over a course of 3-4 months to begin to show results. It is important to note that PRP is not an FDA approved treatment for hair growth and there are numerous methods of delivering PRP to scalp.
PRP can also be used during or after a hair transplant surgery to expedite post-operative recovery. During a hair restoration procedure, some physicians will have the individual hair transplants grafts dipped in a patients PRP prior to being placed by into the patient’s scalp. This will potentially provide a greater possibility of healing and promote a better outcome.
PRP is not a permanent fix. Maintenance of one treatment per year is usually required to maintain results.
Our PRP therapy is very popular among our clients and helps achieve a fuller and healthier hair at the end of the treatment.
Stem Cell Therapy For Hair Regrowth:
In this modality of treatment, we inject a combination of stem cells and PRP into the scalp of the patient which ensures better results and faster hair regrowth than mesotherapy or PRP alone.